WORTHINGS OF KEYWORDS
WORTHINGS OF KEYWORDS
While the minimum bid per keyword is 5 percents in AdWords, the high-cost keywords listed above are nowhere near that. Google can make up to $50 per click from the most expensive PPC keywords. Keyword advertising is a highly lucrative business for Google. Learn more about the costs of AdWords here.
The most expensive niche groups paying for the costliest keywords are industries with very high lifetime customer value; the costliest AdWords keywords exist in industries where the customer payoff is considerably high. Ultimately, the high cost per click is worth the investment, even at $ 54 per click.
Wondering: should you use AdWords? If you’re paying big bucks for the most expensive Google AdWords keywords in an industry, be sure to implement pay-per-click marketing best practices. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Quality Score: A high AdWords Quality Score can lower your CPC and help you pay less for your most successful keywords. Find the right keyword niches and break up large keyword lists into smaller, more targeted lists that you can easily write targeted ad copy for, resulting in better Quality Scores and better keyword rankings.
- Be specific: Target specific 35-word keywords. You can use a Google AdWords keyword tool to generate specific keyword ideas, both broad and long keywords.
- Use negative keywords: Irrelevant keywords generate costly clicks that never convert. If you’re bidding on the most expensive keywords at $ 50 per click, negative keywords are essential.
Focus on Relevance
- Landing Page Optimization – While most AdWords conversion rates stay around 2%, we often find that landing pages convert by 20% or even 30%. The key to landing page optimization is constantly testing different types of offers and seeing how people react.
- Expand on Display: Especially if you want to increase brand awareness, the Display Network is a great way to drive affordable clicks. And with tools like our Smart Ads Creator, you can set up displays faster and more efficiently than ever.
The 10 most expensive keywords are:
You’ll find that these ten most expensive AdWords keywords mostly relate to finance and industries that manage large sums of money. The fact that the education keyword “degree” is one of the ten most expensive keywords in Google along with lawyers and credit reminds us of the rising costs of education.
The next ten most expensive keywords round out our list, which leads to the top 20 most expensive keywords:
- Conference call
- Gas / Strom
- Umbilical Cord Blood
There you have it: the highest cost keywords. If you’re considering entering any of these industries, be prepared to pay high cost-per-click rates for top keywords. While some treatment facilities open up for the greater good, keep in mind that you will end up in one of the more expensive niche groups and that your paid search marketing wallet will suffer from these high CPCs.