Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I have tried my best to answer all the frequently asked questions. If you still have more questions, please send a email to: email@example.com (Give us 1 hour to respond back) My awesome team will get back to you
When does the WhatsApp Class start?
The WhatsApp Class officially starts on Friday and will go on till Sunday. But I will send you instructions video on Thursday so you’re all prepped logistically and ready to get the most out of this class.
In which language is the WhatsApp Class conducted?
ENGLISH ONLY! All communication in the pre-recorded videos and Live Q&A chat will be in English Only.
How much time do I need to commit to this WhatsApp Class?
- Pre-Recorded daily videos are anywhere between 20-30 mins long.
- Assessment take anywhere from 5-10 minutes to complete. They are short, can be completed quickly but are very effective.
I have a full time job, not sure if I can make it. Should I still register for this class?
I’ve designed this class specifically keeping “YOU” the busy man’s life into perspective. Each class will be around 20 to 30 mins long, you can easily accommodate into your schedule. That’s why it’s on weekend!
What are the timings?
- On Friday & Saturday (First 2 Days), at 6am you will be getting the link to access the pre-recorded session videos via whatsapp. This does not mean you have to wake up at 6am to watch. I just share it at 6am, but you can watch it anytime during the day.
- On Friday & Saturday (First 2 Days), there will be live session at 9PM (IST) in the Zoom meeting to clear all questions/doubts of every session.
- Sunday (Live Training Day), you won’t have any pre-recorded session but can attend the live training at 9pm.
Will this be live or pre-recorded?
Great question. It’s a mix of both.
- On Friday to Saturday (First 2 Days), at 6am you will be getting the link to access the pre-recorded session videos via WhatsApp. This does not mean you have to wake up at 6am to watch. I just share it at 6am you can watch it anytime during the day.
- From Friday to Saturday (First 2 Days), there will be live session at 9PM (IST) in Zoom meeting to clear all questions/doubts of every session.
- Sunday (Live Training Day), you won’t have any pre-recorded session but you can attend the live zoom training at 9pm.
What if I am busy on Sunday @9pm and cannot attend the Day 3 Live Implementation Training?
No worries! I’ve got you covered. I will be sharing the link to the recorded live training video by next day 9am and you can watch it at your own convenience. So don’t worry you won’t miss out on anything.
Will I get lifetime access to the videos?
Of Course you will! As part of the bonuses at the end of Day 3 I will share the detailed instructions on how you can access all the pre-recorded videos and the assessments that you learnt in the class.
With that being said. I don’t want you to use this as an excuse and take it easy and not watch the videos on the same day and complete the assessment.The people who have got the maximum result are the ones who take action on a day to day basis.
Can I download the videos?
I don’t want you to waste your time trying to download the videos or taking sceenshots of the assessments and making notes.
I give it all to you for FREE at the end of the class as part of the bonuses. I want you to watch the videos, complete the assessments and interact/engage during the WhatsApp class Q&A sessions and reflect on how you can learn this information and implement on your life. That is the primary purpose of this class.
Still have more questions?
The next class starts from coming Friday. We have live Q and A session on all 3 days. I will answer all your questions live. See you inside 👍