We are Hiring
A dream job awaits you
Picture yourself at one of the best places to work, surrounded by a team of highly motivated, talented, and passionate individuals who are empowered to find the best solutions through creative technology.
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us to analyze a large amount of raw information hidden in a vast amount of data and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. In this role, your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our company. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
- Proven experience as a data scientist or data analyst.
- Experience in data mining.
- Understanding of machine- learning and operations research.
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or
C++ is an asset
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot,
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Data-oriented personality.
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence.
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
• Drive traffic to company pages.
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
• Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g, Google
Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team and create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign and other
graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
We are looking for a qualified business development specialist to extend our
global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped
business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and
ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Working experience with sales techniques.
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
We are looking for a driven Social Media marketing Specialist to attract and
interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter,
YouTube, Instagram, and Google+ etc.
- Knowledge of branding, marketing strategies and events. Posting relevant
blogs. Developing a strong presence online.
- Develops ideas, researches and updates content for company websites and
social media accounts.
- Create and implements social media strategy.
- Creates content and special campaigns such as online events & contests.
- Knowledge of SMM Platforms and their tools for ORM Experience of running
campaigns on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & YouTube Generating traffic and
leads through EDM and SMS campaigns.
- Knowledge of advanced SMO techniques, Social analysis tools will be
- Experience of managing Graphics Designers
- Degree in Communications or Marketing.
- 1-2 Years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing.
- Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design
and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis.
- Technology Skills,Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated,Creative Problem-Solving Skills.
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.